Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Library Challenge

One of the great things about Bout of Books is all the new blogs and challenges/readathons I discover during the week. One of my goals was to find three new blogs this round and I have found about 5 new ones! One is The  Book Monsters; they are hosting a Summer Library Challenge during June and July that I am looking forward to participating in.
library
Our local library is pretty wonderful - they have great selections: with 5 branches as well as membership in a library consortium, I have never not been able to get a book I wanted to read. They also have a summer reading program that I eagerly looked forward to each summer. Back then, you earned prizes based on the number of books you read. Today, they also focus on the time you spend reading - this works really well for the younger readers like my son while I still keep track of the number of books I read.

Head over and check out the Summer Library Challenge. Then join in and discover a great book (or 20) this summer!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay! Thanks for joining us! I cannot wait for June 1st!