Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Challenge: Books You Are Looking Forward To Challenge

River City Reading is hosting one of the Bout of Books 10.0 challenges today. Her challenge is to create a list of books you are looking forward to reading. Shannon suggests looking to new releases coming up; I am just listing books that I know I want to read this year without paying attention to their release date.

1-3. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. I am pretty sure that this series is complete which means I can happily just read them all at once

4. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.

5. Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs.

6. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.

There are several books that I plan on re-reading this year as well:

7. The Magic of Ordinary Days by Ann Howard Creel.

8. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg.

9. Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene.

10. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.

What books are you looking forward to reading?

No comments: