Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Eddie and Dog by Alison Brown, A Review ★★


Amazon          Goodreads          Barnes and Noble
Books-A-Million                    Book Depository


Book Description


Eddie is looking for a friend - a friend who likes adventure. Then Eddie meets Dog and Dog wants an adventure too. So Eddie takes Dog home and the pair have a lot of fun until Eddie's mum decides that Dog can't stay as Dog needs a garden. Will Dog stay away for long? This wonderful story with stunning artwork celebrates the excitement of a beautiful friendship. The perfect picture book for any child who loves a little adventure and especially for one who loves dogs.

Review

I received an eARC copy of this book from the publisher. Here is my honest review.



This was an okay children's picture book. It wasn't the best I've read but it wasn't close to the worst either. Many young children long for a pet and the dog's perseverance in becoming Eddie's dog is sweet. 

I enjoyed the artwork more than anything in the book. This would be a quick book to read during those times when you need just a little bit of filler in the classroom.

I gave this book: 

★ = I did not like it     ★ = It was okay     ★ = I liked it    
★ = I really liked it     ★ = I loved it

No comments: